Unfortunately, Truv can only support income verification for workable wages. However, we are currently working on supporting retirement/pension/social security income. Please provide your information here (link to form) to help our development. Please also reach out to your background screener to let them know that they will need to use an alternative verification method.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my payroll provider in your list.
- What is a payroll provider?
- I don't remember my payroll credentials. How do I link Truv to my payroll account?
- What if I don't have a payroll login?
- Do you verify education?
- I don't have a login but I do have copies of my paystubs, where do I send them?
- My company uses a 2FA code that is sent to me via text or an application. Can Truv verify with this?
- I don't have access to view my payroll information outside of my company's network. What can be done?
- I keep getting an error message that my login information is incorrect but I'm able to login when I go to my company's portal.
- I can’t access any of my payroll accounts nor do I have access to my W-2