An employee login is needed to verify your employment/income instantly. If you do not have one, then we recommend reaching out to the company performing the background check to have your employment/income verified a different way.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my payroll provider in your list.
- How do I find my payroll provider?
- I don't have access to view my payroll information outside of my company's network. What can be done?
- My company uses a 2FA code that is sent to me via text or an application. Can Truv verify with this?
- I don't have a login but I do have copies of my paystubs, where do I send them?
- Do you verify education?
- What if I don't have a payroll login?
- How do I find my company subdomain/organization ID?
- I don't remember my payroll credentials. How do I link Truv to my payroll account?
- What is a payroll provider?