Yes, at the moment we are providing only consumer permissioned products. If it's a re-verification, then Truv won’t need the borrower to re-authenticate, unless they have MFA enabled or have changed the password after the first origination request.
Articles in this section
- Can I Cancel an Order?
- Can borrowers use Truv on mobile devices?
- Does Truv find borrowers have access to payroll systems on prior employers?
- Are there “Auto Reminders” for borrowers to complete the verification?
- Will the fee vary depending on how many employers we select when requesting VOE?
- Does the borrower need login credentials for their employer’s payroll system?
- What if the employer doesn't have a payroll system?
- Does this system work for smaller employers or only employers who use payroll systems?
- Does the borrower need to reauthorize each time or know when we are re-verifying?
- Payroll providers change with employers. Will Truv be able to provide all information if this happens?