Unfortunately, Truv only handles the instant verification section of your application. If you do have copies of your paystubs, we recommend sending them directly to the company that you are working with so they can manually verify your income.
Articles in this section
- Incorrect Username & Password
- My Payroll Provider or Employer-Account Is Locked Due to Multiple Unsuccessful Attempts
- I can't find my payroll provider in your list.
- What is a payroll provider?
- I don't remember my payroll credentials. How do I link Truv to my payroll account?
- What if I don't have a payroll login?
- Do you verify education?
- I don't have a login but I do have copies of my paystubs, where do I send them?
- My company uses a 2FA code that is sent to me via text or an application. Can Truv verify with this?
- I don't have access to view my payroll information outside of my company's network. What can be done?