The error is the result of Multi-Factor Authorization (MFA) and the reverification cannot be completed. MFA requires user intervention as the code is sent directly to the borrower and therefore the connection attempt cannot proceed. In this case, you will need to create a new order and have the borrower complete the verification process again.
Articles in this section
- Incorrect Username & Password
- My Payroll Provider or Employer-Account Is Locked Due to Multiple Unsuccessful Attempts
- I can't find my payroll provider in your list.
- What is a payroll provider?
- I don't remember my payroll credentials. How do I link Truv to my payroll account?
- What if I don't have a payroll login?
- Do you verify education?
- I don't have a login but I do have copies of my paystubs, where do I send them?
- My company uses a 2FA code that is sent to me via text or an application. Can Truv verify with this?
- I don't have access to view my payroll information outside of my company's network. What can be done?